Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trifield Natural EM Meter

Options
  • 06-03-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has used a Trifield Natural EM Meter, as opposed to the normal Trifield meter.

If so, did you find it good, bad or indifferent?

Did anyone find it made for more accurate detection of emf?

Opinions welcome. Thanks.

Comments

Just wondering if anyone has used a Trifield Natural EM Meter, as opposed to the normal Trifield meter.

If so, did you find it good, bad or indifferent?

Did anyone find it made for more accurate detection of emf?

Opinions welcome. Thanks.

Myself and Raimfada (spell) came across something interesting about this in (wicklow gaol) We were able to set it off using nothing more then torch light. LED torchlight.

The only other time it came up , was when we investigated a house, with a history of hiding things like remote controls. Remote controls would turn up between the matras and the bed , or in flower pots.
    We asked for a piece of our equipment to be taken. Nothing happened we packed everything away. Stoner in particular packed his flight case. Left the EMF on top. He went home and it was gone. We called the house back to see if we left it there. They searched high and low and nothing.
    On the Monday in work i called stoner on his mobile, he left his office went to the car. The emptied the case and it was not in it. We did the same thing on Wednesday , it was not in the case.
    We called the family again and they told us they mentioned to the daughter what happened. The daughter had "a relationship" with the ghost. She said not to worry we will get it back.
    That sunday we had another investigation, Stoner opened the flight case at the scene of this new investigation and it the first piece of equipment in the case. On top of the other equipment. :D It was funny , i dont know what to think, we dont class it as paranormal or activity because we cannot back it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Lima Alpha One

Interesting about the LED torch setting it off.

Thought the whole idea with it was to not pick up manmade emf or at least that's what the advertising says.

Guess you can't beat an old field test to put the advertising claims to the test.:)

Your second experience with it is very strange alright :eek:

Interesting about the LED torch setting it off.

Thought the whole idea with it was to not pick up manmade emf or at least that's what the advertising says.

Guess you can't beat an old field test to put the advertising claims to the test.:)

Your second experience with it is very strange alright :eek:

Yeah the second experience was funny. There was alot of fun internal blaming going on in the team when that happened. We still laugh about it. But test that yourself with the torch. See how you get on, i cant remember the specifics to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Lima Alpha One

Yeah the second experience was funny. There was alot of fun internal blaming going on in the team when that happened. We still laugh about it. But test that yourself with the torch. See how you get on, i cant remember the specifics to it.

Yeah, will do mate. Cheers.

Advertisement