Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Frames (photo)

Options
  • 06-03-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Looking to frame something that's approx 33cm x 44cm but can't find anything cheap online. Would be perfectly happy with those simple frames using glass/plastic with tough cardboard backing and then 4 clips to hold in place. Anyone got an idea where I can pick one up cheap? I'm in Kilmainham.

Thanks!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Try Ikea.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

any of the 2 euro shops

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

+1 to the above post.

Any ot the Euro2 or Eurogiant discount shops will sell them for 2 euro each.

If you dont get it there,then Ikea or Homestore And More is your next stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭g0g

Thanks all, will try the Euro shops, although I had assumed they'd sell smaller ones to be honest......fingers crossed I'm wrong!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Dealz in Blanchardstown SC has a few for €1.49 in different sizes :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

All frames in Homestore & More are half price for March, I haven't been there recently but they usually have a good selection.

Advertisement