Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wicklow town pubs and clubs

• 06-03-2012 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭

hi,

me and a few of the lads are heading to wicklow in a couple of weeks and we were wondering if theres anywhere that does Kareoke on a friday night?

we will be there for two nights a Friday and Saturday and normally theres alot of drinking going on and Kareoke tends to fit the bill after a few pints and lots of messin.

night two tends to be more civilised with Pool and Darts the order of the night.

what i would like to know is where would you guys recommend to go for each night and a good pub with a Pool table or two and a dart board?

much appreciated

its a golfing trip by the way......

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

chopsey wrote: »
    hi,

me and a few of the lads are heading to wicklow in a couple of weeks and we were wondering if theres anywhere that does Kareoke on a friday night?

we will be there for two nights a Friday and Saturday and normally theres alot of drinking going on and Kareoke tends to fit the bill after a few pints and lots of messin.

night two tends to be more civilised with Pool and Darts the order of the night.

what i would like to know is where would you guys recommend to go for each night and a good pub with a Pool table or two and a dart board?

much appreciated

its a golfing trip by the way......

Golfing weekend eh? Wink wink ;)

http://irishmediawatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Warning-Sign.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

Thanks Rosie ;) that image did cross my mind after i edited my post

on a more serious note i have no idea what to expect from Wicklow Town so a few pointers would be handy please?

is there a pub with a Pool Table in Wicklow town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

I can be no help at all, sorry! Hopefully someone else will come along to give you ideas.

Advertisement