Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying topcoat spraypaint in Ireland

Options
  • 06-03-2012 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum for this but I'll crack on anyway. I recently got into making plastic models, mainly Gundam kits. My problem is I can't find ANYWHERE that will deliver an of the usual brands of spraypaint topcoat (mainly Rustoleum Crystal Clear Matt & Tamiya TS-80 has to be matt)).

Do any of you guys have experience buying anything like this online? Literally everywhere I have checked will not ship to Ireland.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

Gamersworld beside the Jervis center supplies Army painter topcoat. They have different types in stock.
    They are a miniature wargaming store and have also army painter spray paints too (primer if i remember correctly).

Most websites won't ship topcoat spray to Ireland as its an aerosol. As it would probably have to be shipped via air, the cost of postage increases hugely.

I was ordering spray paint from England, normal ground post (via the ferry) was €10. Airmail was €45.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Grey Delta

It does, thank you :)

Where did you order spray paint from in England? I'm off to the local hardware store to see if they'll order in some Rustoleum but I'm not holding out much hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭draven3410

I had ordered it through a modelling website. Can't remember the name of it as it was years ago and I think that they've shut down since. Might have been www.gundammaker.co.uk?

Advertisement