Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

payments on a bill

Options
  • 06-03-2012 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

hey,

we are a house of students with eircom

basically as students money is ridiculously tight. we dont want to lose broadband but the bill has gone quite high..

is it possible to organise weekly payments to pay off a bill in order to ensure we dont get cut off?

i talked to the house mates and we should be able to afford around 20 a week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

eldwaro wrote: »
    hey,

we are a house of students with eircom

basically as students money is ridiculously tight. we dont want to lose broadband but the bill has gone quite high..

is it possible to organise weekly payments to pay off a bill in order to ensure we dont get cut off?

i talked to the house mates and we should be able to afford around 20 a week.

Hi eldwaro,

Thanks for posting on the eircom Forum on Boards.ie

I vaguely remember my student days though I do appreciate where you're coming from.

Give Credit Management a call : 1800203101 freefone

They will listen to what you have to say.

(BTW: Be aware that eircom, like other companies, is in business)

Good luck with your studies Guys !! :)

Regards,
    Ant

Advertisement