Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW main unit

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

BigGeorge wrote: »
    Took the SABB down, cleaned it out, checked the contact, moved the batteries around etc....... It gave still gave the low battery message; went out for while & when I came back the low battery message was gone. Will give it 24 hours as it do this before twice. update to follow

Could of being a bad connection in the battery pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭BigGeorge

So - its been four days not after i hoovered it, moved the batteries about etc... & its giving no error.

The bell box is sitting in the kitchen so will move it outside at the weekend & fingers crosssed - thanks for all the advice

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

BigGeorge wrote: »
    So - its been four days not after i hoovered it, moved the batteries about etc... & its giving no error.

The bell box is sitting in the kitchen so will move it outside at the weekend & fingers crosssed - thanks for all the advice

Your welcome. I would put it down to a bad connection.

Advertisement