Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6pm sand river battle

Options
  • 06-03-2012 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

It was the best win i was ever in, i left 2 t30s and 1 IS4 in south base, we had 2 arty on right side of base. 1 t30 def back rd on left, Is4 front rd on left and other t30 floated. 2 arty near rd on right of base. we pushed with 2 Maus, 1 E100, 3 IS7s an E50 and Patton north, We meet 8 IS7s at north dune, so the 2 maus 1 E100 and 1 IS7 went and engaged. The 2 mediums and 2 IS7 ran top of map, in back door at north base and took out the 2 def tanks and arty.

We out capped them and won, they had 7 IS7s still alive and a few others.

Best clan battle i was ever in. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

brilliant.
    i watched the replay and wondered what ye were going to do when ye hit the dune.
    great job clearing out their base. some of the is7s that went back to their base stopped to shoot from the dunes.
    they must be sick

btw , i didnt realise this battle had taken place. i thought the one i joined was the first of the night. you should have been BC for the rest as you had led the first one

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sionn

just uploaded through the eyes of a Patton, was a great win

http://www.mediafire.com/?dynvvon2t5q6l66

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Is it something we want to use again/share? If not I'll move Sionn's thread in here instead (but if there's nothing "sensitive I think it's good advertisement to leave it out there).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Nody wrote: »
    Is it something we want to use again/share? If not I'll move Sionn's thread in here instead (but if there's nothing "sensitive I think it's good advertisement to leave it out there).

Could be a nice ad for us.

• Advertisement
Advertisement