Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open communal showers in school

Options
  • 06-03-2012 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I think its a disgrace that many still have open communal showers with no privacy, I know nobody uses them but surly its against the law to use them these days and against child protection rules

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I have never come across them. Care to give an example of a school that has them, fully operational?

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭chocksaway

no different than in a gym etc. think you are over reacting

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Never came across any showers in non-fee paying schools.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Are the showers for after pe or swimming or ?
    Are the communal showers mixed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Maura Harney

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Are the showers for after pe or swimming or ?
    Are the communal showers mixed?

Im talking about same sex open showers in the secondary school pe changing rooms

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

It's communal showers in my sons secondary school - boys only school apart from a couple of girls doing repeat Leaving Cert.

They have to take showers after pe. All the boys keep their underwear on when in the showers, jaysus if they didn't have showers the smell of B.O. would be unreal. :eek:

It's a non-fee paying school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

Is that you again, TheZohan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I think its a disgrace

If you mean this thread then I agree. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement