Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(US) Guy punches his wife in front of kids. [VIDEO]

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Yikes! Even restraining the person from hitting you would annoy some people?!!? Are men supposed to just stand there until women get tired of hitting them? :eek:

Yes, because men are brick wall automatons that are meant to bend wilfully to the female and are worth far less from a humanistic point of view.

Are people missing that not only is the punch very forceful, but he restrains both her arms afterwards and drags her across them room? This in itself, even without the punch is completely unacceptable.

I'm not going to get into an argument over who is right or wrong, but neither should have let the situation escalate as it did and ultimately end in violence.

The worst part is the children and their reactions - it's what makes me think this video is not a fake. I just don't think their reactions could have been carried out by any child actor their age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

To be fair, the woman was the aggressor, but the guy escalated it way past what she was doing. He clearly went into a total rage.

I don't see how the woman was being aggressive at all before he kicked the TV, but I guess everyone sees things differently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Kinda thought that at first but then i thought what kind of pricks would do that in front of two kids- it's not gonna be fake for them.
    I feel for those two kids the most. They look so confused and bereft, trying to process what's happening.
    Has to leave a scar.

It does, I have one.

I was 50/50 on the clip until I seen the childs reaction at the end, speaking from personal experience I'd say its real.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

Lock this crap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Fook me, what a knob.

The poor girl and poor children.

How the hell did the video get onto youtube ?

What a coward, big man eh? Actually you are quite a tiny little imbicile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

It does, I have one.

I was 50/50 on the clip until I seen the childs reaction at the end, speaking from personal experience I'd say its real.

Fair play for saying it for the reaction of the kid I can also say I have been in the "frozen" mode during times like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yikes! Even restraining the person from hitting you would annoy some people?!!? Are men supposed to just stand there until women get tired of hitting them? :eek:

Yes, because men are brick wall automatons that are meant to bend wilfully to the female and are worth far less from a humanistic point of view.
    I don't know anyone who thinks that. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Aquila wrote: »
    How can you find out where this video came from originally?

The ident in the corner. It came off Live Leak, which is kind of an "Anything goes" journalism site, mostly stuff from the public. A lot of it is video with no commentary.
    Dudess wrote: »
    I don't know anyone who thinks that. :confused:

Every single one of these threads will always come down to "Men should, NO MATTER WHAT, EVER hit a female." It's bullsh!t. How you gals enjoying your equal rights?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Every single one of these threads will always come down to "Men should, NO MATTER WHAT, EVER hit a female." It's bullsh!t. How you gals enjoying your equal rights?
    I don't think that - plenty of people, male and female, don't either. And say so on these threads. It's reasonable as self defence, or retribution at times - once it's not disproprtionate. But I guess you gotta get a bit of "Men have it so hard" rhetoric in there. Yep, no male world leaders or powerful politicians/business figures...

In this case, he shouldn't have done what he did though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

D1stant wrote: »
    These threads have no merit whatsoever.

"Hey everyone look at the horrible sh1t I found on the web" - discuss

Mods should ban this type of thing

Yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement