Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access breach

Options
  • 06-03-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I had an access order that my ex partner would take our child 2 over nights a week pending he done drug tests every 3 weeks,after 6 weeks an no test results i stopped him going over night an allowed him to go over 2 afternoons to keep contact between them,now after 3 months of no test results i received a summons to courts saying iv breached the order,also does anyone know if im within my right after he breached the order first with not complying to the drug tests every 3 week,if you could help it would be greatly appreciated thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,306 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You need to consult a solicitor, legal advice is banned sitewide.

Advertisement