Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For PAUL (Tesco mobile Rep) Please

Options
  • 06-03-2012 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

Hi Paul,

My niece is going to buy a tesco phone and change over to Tesco from O2 and wants to keep her number.

Her mother is ill and she needs the number changed quickly as she needs to be contactable all the time, and i've read on here from you, i think, that it's quicker to go into tesco to do it (rather than the form on the tesco site) BUT she has been in to Carlow's Tesco twice and no one knows what she's talking about and she was then told to go on the website.

Do you have anyone doing the mobiles in Carlow Tesco she could contact?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Rose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭vicM

rosehip wrote: »
    Hi Paul,

My niece is going to buy a tesco phone and change over to Tesco from O2 and wants to keep her number.

Her mother is ill and she needs the number changed quickly as she needs to be contactable all the time, and i've read on here from you, i think, that it's quicker to go into tesco to do it (rather than the form on the tesco site) BUT she has been in to Carlow's Tesco twice and no one knows what she's talking about and she was then told to go on the website.

Do you have anyone doing the mobiles in Carlow Tesco she could contact?

Thank you,
    Regards,
    Rose

im not paul obviously but the quickest way is to ring customercare during business hours and ask to port, assuming you already have a tesco sim. you can pick one from most tesco outlets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

You can't see me i know but i am laughing - very embarrassed!

Of course - how simple is that - ring them :o

Thank you - (creeps away in shame and to beat niece....:D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭Tesco Mobile: Paul

rosehip wrote: »
    You can't see me i know but i am laughing - very embarrassed!

Of course - how simple is that - ring them :o

Thank you - (creeps away in shame and to beat niece....:D)

Hi Rose

Yes give our customer care team a call on 0894200000 after 8am tomorrow and they will sort out the port over the phone. Get a SIM in any Tesco store first.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards
    Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭rosehip

Thanks Paul.

(You saw my moment of shame then.....:D)

You do a great job, i'm always impressed that you answer out of normal business hours.

She's ringing tomorrow.

Kind Regards,
    Rose

Advertisement