Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Urban Decay Make Up Course

• 06-03-2012 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I saw a sign in the window of debenhams the other day advertising a 4 week make up course run by Urban Decay. Has anyone done this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Which Debenhams?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 hearscheme

Forgot to say, the one in Limerick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

As far as I've heard it's 200EUR and one day a week for four weeks (Wednesday 6pm-9pm). You get a starter kit worth 200EUR and on completion you get a certificate of attendance. Sounds really good. What date does this start?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

would love to know if this is availible in Dublin, does anyone know ? thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Friend of mine is the manager in the blanch UD. I'll ask her and let you know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 MaryMaryMary

Oh would be super interested in this too!! Am in the city on Saturday so must ask in debenhams! Let u know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Blanch are running it. Will last 4 weeks, no price yet and no official start date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

thanks ! hopefully the city centre branch will be doing it too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 sallyr

hearscheme wrote: »
    I saw a sign in the window of debenhams the other day advertising a 4 week make up course run by Urban Decay. Has anyone done this?
    Hi
    I have not done the 4 week course, however i did do one which was only an hour and i found it absolutely fantastic. I have been wearing make up for years and thought i had great skill to put on make up and match colours, however i have learned so much and the girls taught me about the different products and i got to experiment with them and learned about the tones and how to use the different make up brushes too.. Also the girls were absolutely lovely and polite and were not one bit bitchy like i have witnessed in other make up demonstartions. They were really entusiastic and absolutely loved their job. Eventhough i only completed the one hour class i found it great and would love to do one for 4 week..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

These kind of courses are great because you usually get the fee you pay, back to you in makeup. Well worth it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

anyody have any info on when this is starting :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 poutie

I did an Urban Decay Masterclass, not the course and it was fab. It was €50, but I got the €50 worth of product, so I felt like the masterclass was free. Mine was one on one, but I think there are group ones too. I did mine in Mahon Point, but I'd say every counter does them. Better value than booking a course and still having to buy products though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I spoke to the lady in Debenhams in Limerick, the course is €200 euro but you get €200 worth of products back. There's no more place for the next one in Limerick but they run them every few weeks. I'm starting the 12th of April, very excited :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    I spoke to the lady in Debenhams in Limerick, the course is €200 euro but you get €200 worth of products back. There's no more place for the next one in Limerick but they run them every few weeks. I'm starting the 12th of April, very excited :D

Do they do it at the Urban Decay counter in limerick? That's teeny tiny! :eek:

€200 in Urban D products wouldn't be that much would it?

Would be v interested to hear how u get on and thanks for info :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

where are these courses running? where can l get more info? lm down in kerry !

Advertisement