Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia U vs HTC ONE V

Options
  • 06-03-2012 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Both phones are coming to 3 so want one for June. I'm tending to go for the Sony phone at the moment. Dual-core power on android is main reason. HTC sense aint my favourite UI but I could live with it. If there is a massive difference in price(on prepay) I'll go for the cheapest. Camera don't really mind once it has flash and decent pic quality I'm fine. This ImageSense isn't important to me at all. Sony's UI looks really refined and so does HTC sense.
    Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

pigeon999 wrote: »
    Both phones are coming to 3 so want one for June. I'm tending to go for the Sony phone at the moment. Dual-core power on android is main reason. HTC sense aint my favourite UI but I could live with it. If there is a massive difference in price(on prepay) I'll go for the cheapest. Camera don't really mind once it has flash and decent pic quality I'm fine. This ImageSense isn't important to me at all. Sony's UI looks really refined and so does HTC sense.
    Any help?

Just in my personal experience Sonys UI is less resource intensive so their phones in my case always worked quite smooth. My mums xperia play works hell of a lot smoother than my dual core sensation.

Then again both phones are still unreleased to the general public so its hard to say. I prefer the looks of HTC phones over Sony phones. Sony seems to have gone back in phone design and put together a square phone that reminds me of their early xperia line design. Which isn't bad but it's not great either.

If it was me id probably go with HTC as i always like the way the design and manufacture their phones.

They have picked up their game since last year

Advertisement