Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Write a tender

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know if there is any business that provides tender writing assistance to small businesses. I'd like to outsource writing tenders to someone else who is more familiar with how it works.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 seaaideen

Hello Bluebell,
    I have quite a bit of experience in this area but would need to know what business sector you are in and what kind of organisaitons are you targeting - I may be able to help. PM me if you would like to chat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

give me a PM should be able to help you out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Every Geezer

I don't think Miju should be offering help to anyone through Boards.ie especially seeing as questions are still waiting to be answered in this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056178151&page=1

After all that happened on that thread and its subject, I'm surprised he's still a moderator.

LMFAO then don't take my help not my loss at the end of the day ;)

Back on topic though what can you do to help the OP Every Geezer or know about the tendering processes?????? I'll take a stab and say not very much and are just on the thread cyber stalking ;)

miju wrote: »
    LMFAO then don't take my help not my loss at the end of the day ;)

Back on topic though what can you do to help the OP Every Geezer or know about the tendering processes?????? I'll take a stab and say not very much and are just on the thread cyber stalking ;)

If he gives yourself a wide berth then I've given the OP more than enough help.
    Your previous actions have been highly dubious and you shouldn't be offering "help" to anyone trying to do anything in business until you've accounted for them.
    Fair's fair, with the anonymity of the internet, people need to be forewarned.

• Advertisement

If he gives yourself a wide berth then I've given the OP more than enough help.
    Your previous actions have been highly dubious and you shouldn't be offering "help" to anyone trying to do anything in business until you've accounted for them.
    Fair's fair, with the anonymity of the internet, people need to be forewarned.

well I guess luckily for the few who have PM'd me that they didn't follow your advice then ;)

I'm sure you're absolutely innundated.

Seeing as you know so much, can you go and reply to the questions asked in that other thread and let the bands know what happened to the money they gave over yet received nothing in return for?

Shame on you.

Advertisement