Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M50 toll & penalties.

Options
  • 06-03-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Evening all,

Now I'm usually a fairly law abiding citizen with the exception of Motorway tolls and I'm in a bit of a bind with the eflow crowd. I drove through the barrier 4 times last year and never paid the fine. And the standard letters followed and I still didnt pay. Now I know this is entirely my fault, but I received a letter by registered post yesterday containing a civil summons and a demand for payment of €635. Now I don't have that money to pay, so I'm wondering has anyone got any advice they could offer on how best to get out of this situation
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Ring eflow and offer to pay as much as you can. Don't take the p!ss either. Going on other stories you'd need to be offering at least €250-300 for them to accept and call off the dog's.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

ken wrote: »
    Ring eflow and offer to pay as much as you can. Don't take the p!ss either. Going on other stories you'd need to be offering at least €250-300 for them to accept and call off the dog's.

Yep this sounds about right to me.

As you said, it's entirely your fault and their within their rights to pursue you for that amount so you're just going to have to take your chances at offering what you can, I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Near_cavan

Cheers Lads, I may get on the phone tomorrow and see what they can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭eFlow: John

Hi Near_cavan

I just saw your post now.

If you would like me to look into this for you via PM or you can group PM the other eflow reps, and include the name and address of the registered owner of the vehicle we would be more than happy to do this for you.

We can also call you back if you wish and if so please include your tel number and one of my colleagues will call you.

Hope this will help.

Thanks
    John

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

LMFAO:D

No sympathy here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement