Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preston Reed (Cork Show)

Options
  • 06-03-2012 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Preston Reed
    Saturday 24th March 2012
    An Spailpin Fanach,Cork.
    Show 8.00 p.m. Sharp,Tickets €12.

Over 18's I.D. Required.

Guitar Genius Preston Reed,is making a very welcome return to Cork.

"Widely thought of as the world's most gifted guitarist" - Total Guitar

"Spectacular…the best one-man show this reviewer has seen since Bruce Springsteen…A terrific performer" - The Irish Independent

"…. a major musical talent" - Manchester Evening News

"True spellbinding guitar mastery" - Guitarist Magazine

"Remarkable…. Mesmerising…" - UNCUT

"In a class of his own" - London Evening Standard

"If I'm a hard core guitar player, Preston Reed is petrified. He's so into it that he has alchemized. I've never seen anyone more precise. He's really inspiring." - Michael Hedges in Fingerstyle Guitar interview, March/April 1996

"Amazing….hypnotic" - The Scotsman

"Absolutely unmissable" - The Herald

"Heart stopping tour de force" - Billboard Magazine

"Reed's fiendishly intricate blend of blues, rock, country and metal styles ducks and weaves itself away from measurability" - The Irish Times

"What's amazing about his playing is, it doesn't sound like a guitar a lot of the time. You just lose yourself in it." - BBC Radio 3

"... phenomenal." - Al Dimeola

[Reed's] two-fisted attack turns the acoustic guitar into an entire rhythm section. - Jazziz
    For more infohttp://aliveincork.com

Advertisement