Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballyhoura shooting range

Options
  • 06-03-2012 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Just looking to find out whether this range is open and accepting new members, I'm basically trying to find current info on their situation as I want to join if possible.

Any help much appreciated lads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭daveob007

Bllyhoura is now under new ownership and called the munster target shooting club,,same location etc not sure of contact info though...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

your best bet is to contact the NASRPC and they'll give you more information.

http://www.nasrpc.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 OneOfUs42

[FONT=DejaVu Sans, sans-serif]I've visited the range, I'm not a member though. The range is located in a disused section of a quarry.[/FONT]
    [FONT=DejaVu Sans, sans-serif]The range is well run with the emphasis on having a good shoot - there's plenty of safety people but they don't rain on your parade.[/FONT]
    [FONT=DejaVu Sans, sans-serif]I don't have a phone number but I was told to direct any inquiries to the secretary Pat Herlihy <mod snip>FONT]

Advertisement