Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Legal Jobs Abroad

• 07-03-2012 9:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I'm a Law Graduate with what seems like very little prospects in this country at the moment. I'm thinking of making a move abroad to see if I can manage to get some experience ideally as a Paralegal or Legal Administrator, would be happy with anything at the moment..... I was thinking of the UK (Manchester/Liverpool) but I have just plucked that out of the sky. Wouldn't be interested in going to Oz or Canada....

Anyone have any suggestions as to how I could go about it?? I have been looking up jobs on totallylegal but they seem to want people with a minimum of 4-5 years experience as opposed to the 6months I posses...

Has anyone done something similar??
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement