Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 -Game Week 9 Scheduling ** Ends Monday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

I will be able to play anytime from 10.30 in the morning up until 3.30. So let me know what time suits. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Around 1?

See you then

notyalc666. I am on now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Chargers to prove a point about mikemac's awful prediction skills, if you're up by 10 inside the 2 minute warning, I'll go to prevent to let you run in a touchdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Paully,

Are you around tonight around 8 / 8.30ish? I got a ticket to the Ireland game and will be goin to my mates after, will be using his xbox, hopefully his connection is ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Paully,

Are you around tonight around 8 / 8.30ish? I got a ticket to the Ireland game and will be goin to my mates after, will be using his xbox, hopefully his connection is ok?

Playing a franchise game on a 12 foot projector is unfair to paully! You can see the whole field!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Paully,

Yes mate, no bother. I'll log on at 8pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

When are the Eagles and 49ers playing their game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Was the bills jets game played?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Was the bills jets game played?

No, that's scheduled for tomorrow night at 10. Just there's no record of a time for the other game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

SantryRed wrote: »
    When are the Eagles and 49ers playing their game?

Monday night at 9pm, still a few tickets available but they are not going cheap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I'll be hoping for a 49ers win to put me level with the Eagles at the top of the NFC East.

Advertisement