Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the queen walk her dogs in St Annes Park?

• 07-03-2012 12:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,545 ✭✭✭

Walking through St Annes Park you see countless full poop bags lying around. Dog owners acknowledge that picking up their dogs' poop is necessary but then just leave the bags where they stand for someone else to pick up. I saw one today that was tied to a tree!

What the hell are these lazy, arrogant and ignorant people doing?

/ rant

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I see what you are mad about but just to point out that if I'm walking in a place with no bins and my fella poops at the beginning and I'm coming back the same route I hide my poop bag somewhere to collect on the way back. Maybe I'm being optimistic in thinking others are doing the same? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

What/which queen, none in Ireland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What has poo bags got to do with the queen lol?! Anyhoos in my park the dogs are all usually in the same area and everyone drops the poo bags in a dip in the ground then as we leave we collect the bags..but at the same time some are left in weird places around the park - usually where a bin used to be (they removed loads of the bins). If my dog poos at the top of my road I leave the bag of poo in against the wall and pick it up on the way back - the bins have all been removed on our morning route! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 838 ✭✭✭bluecherry74

I do the same - I just leave the poo bag somewhere I can spot it easily on the way back.I see loads of other dog walkers doing it too. I love my dogs, but I don't want to carry their poo around for 45 minutes :-) I do wish there were more bins provided on public walks though.

tk123 wrote: »
    What has poo bags got to do with the queen lol?! Anyhoos in my park the dogs are all usually in the same area and everyone drops the poo bags in a dip in the ground then as we leave we collect the bags..but at the same time some are left in weird places around the park - usually where a bin used to be (they removed loads of the bins). If my dog poos at the top of my road I leave the bag of poo in against the wall and pick it up on the way back - the bins have all been removed on our morning route! :(

Why did they remove the bins? Seems like an odd move to make!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Why did they remove the bins? Seems like an odd move to make!

To save money :rolleyes:

tk123 wrote: »
    To save money :rolleyes:

:mad: Ridiculous, only in Ireland! Where do they think all the rubbish will go now.

Advertisement