Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seafood restaurant

Options
  • 07-03-2012 2:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a restaurant that serves good salmon around dublin 2.

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Location too specific for F&D.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

i will take recommendations a bit further away also.

I see on boards there are lots of seafood restaurants recommended in howth but that is too far out of my way. Somewhere within a mile of temple bar would be perfect, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

The only dedicated seafood restaurant I know around there is The Lord Edward. No idea what it is like but, although the menu does not show it, it is quite pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

There's the Lord Edward in Christchurch, just over the road from The Bull and Castle. I don't know if they do what you're looking for, but their lobster is amazing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

Thanks.

Mainly I'm just looking for a restaurant that does a very good salmon dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

The Quays in Temple Bar. Its a "Paddy" style restaurant but they do amazing fish!

Best I've had. Fresh like its just off the boat in Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭paudgenator

I love Matt the Thresher on pembroke Street d2...Fabulous food and service

Advertisement