Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Platoon

Options
  • 07-03-2012 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

looking for one or 2 peeps to form a platoon
    I would like to sort out certain days that can we can play consistently and get used to platoon style play. i have TS / VENT / Skype
    the tanks i have so far:
    Light Tank: PzKpfw III Ausf. A
    (pretty handy with this tank for spotting)
    Light Tank: PzKpfw II Luchs (only got this to move down the light tank tree...aiming for
    Light Tank: VK 2801)
    Medium Tank: PzKpfw III/IV

(current main tank...about to upgrade to Medium Tank: VK 3601 (H))

i have other tanks but of no use to a platoon just yet.

if anyone is interested...just leave me a msg here or grab me in game...username: solarstoned
    cheers,
    marc

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/500505748-solarstoned/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

You can check through this thread to search for players with similiar tanks: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056073210

Also, have you thought of joining a clan? Your tiers are a little low for B-IE at the moment but perhaps you could join TIISD.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 SolarStoned

hey cheers....but i've tried a few clans like that...and nothing really happens....im just looking to find a few players at the moment....pick a few hours that we can all play....and get used to platoon teamwork. i would like a tank destroyer....light tank....medium tank combo platoon....but sure anything is good if the team works well together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

alright man , ya most grinding clans are pretty dead in fairness , but seriously once you hit tier 6/7 theres plenty of guys in BIE who're ginding up new tech trees around the tier 6-8 mark , i'm sure the lads wouldnt mind if you joined TS to find a few ppl for platoons

yea cheers mate...if you would give me the details of the 2nd clan that would be cool :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

yea cheers mate...if you would give me the details of the 2nd clan that would be cool :eek:

I just managed to get online as you were leaving last night. Hopefully you had a bit of fun, and maybe learned a thing or two from the more 'seasoned' players we have!

You're more than welcome any time to join up for platoon's mate - we'll even give you friendly advice on what tanks to go for, how to play them etc etc if you'd like :)

Hopefully see you on again.

Dubs

** oh I see you wish to get a VK3601 - they are half price this weekend if you get it researched :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

[QUOTE=Dublin_Gunner;77488359** oh I see you wish to get a VK3601 - they are half price this weekend if you get it researched :)[/QUOTE]

he bought it yesterday :D

AARRRRGHHHHH...LOL
    ahh well....i got a bunch of gold to play around with so that'll help the cause over the wkend....as for this vk3601...its a stepping stone only (roars after hearing about the half price)
    anyhoo....i'll jump on vent everytime im free and sure we can have a chat and get platooning :)
    sound,
    marc

Ah bugger! Oh well, not much you can do about it now!

See ya on for a few games man.

still looking for some peeps for platooning....anyone up for it...let me know days and times your available and lets get it on...i would like to work with the same crew for a while and get used to tactics and play style
    current tanks:
    VK 3601 (H) (ranked 3rd)
    VK 1602 Leopard
    PzKpfw VI Tiger
    StuG III (ranked 1st) 95% and above all other players in xp
    Grille

Just add us to your friends list in game, and see who's on when you're playing.

• Advertisement

yea...ive got a bunch on friends list..but mostly peeps are at higher lvls of tanks...so not much good to me. also would like to find a few peeps who want to platoon every day or certain days at a specific time...each player has a unique style and i wanted to play with the same peeps for a while so we can get used to each others tactics/style of play~!

yea...ive got a bunch on friends list..but mostly peeps are at higher lvls of tanks...so not much good to me. also would like to find a few peeps who want to platoon every day or certain days at a specific time...each player has a unique style and i wanted to play with the same peeps for a while so we can get used to each others tactics/style of play~!

Most of the guys from here have both high and low level tanks - so really shouldn't be an issue :)

Advertisement