Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your last meal

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

There are often limits on what you can order for a last meal, at least in America. You can only get food that is produced locally and aren't allowed an alcoholic drink. You're usually given your last meal a few days before you're murdered humanely executed so it isn't actually your last meal. Your actual last meal will be the same old crap you would get any other time in prison.

To be honest I think food would be the last thing on my mind if I was about to be killed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

A large pepperoni pizza, garlic bread and garlic chips and cheese, washed down with a bottle of vodka and diet coke!

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭swimming in a sea

stinger bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Starter: 12 pieces of Beef suishi
    Main: Cajun burger fro GBK and chicken wings, homemade chips
    Dessert: Flaming pancake/ice cream!

I'd die happy then! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

newbee22 wrote: »
    A large pepperoni pizza, garlic bread and garlic chips and cheese, washed down with a bottle of vodka and diet coke!

To be fair if you are on death row you may as well live a little and go for the regular coke, you won't be counting calories where you're going :pac:

Other than that I wouldn't mind sharing your meal with you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Me Ma's xmas dinner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Well if you ever find yerself in that unfortunate situation and it happens to be in Texas, you can forget any last meal requests

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal
    wrote:
    In September 2011, the state of Texas abolished all special last meal requests after condemned prisoner Lawrence Russell Brewer requested a huge last meal then did not eat any of it, saying he was not hungry. His last meal request consisted of two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza (topped with pepperoni, ham, beef, bacon and sausage); one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers (normally non-alcoholic). The abolition followed a complaint by a Texas Senator, John Whitmire, who called the meal "inappropriate". The tradition of customized last meals is thought to date back at least 87 years in Texas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

Chicken in a white sauce pie, creamy mash potato and peas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bwatson

trooney wrote: »
    Well if you ever find yerself in that unfortunate situation and it happens to be in Texas, you can forget any last meal requests

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal

He trolled them good. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,704 ✭✭✭Corvo

200 Roy of the Rovers bars, all mashed up into a ball that I can lick and chew at for at least a couple of months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 537 ✭✭✭rgmmg

an everlasting gobstopper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Some cyanide cake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭sebastianlieken

Peanut butter n Jelly sandwich :)

... i'm allergic to peanuts >:D

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Sushi

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

There are often limits on what you can order for a last meal, at least in America. You can only get food that is produced locally and aren't allowed an alcoholic drink. You're usually given your last meal a few days before you're murdered humanely executed so it isn't actually your last meal. Your actual last meal will be the same old crap you would get any other time in prison.

To be honest I think food would be the last thing on my mind if I was about to be killed.
    Joan of Arc: also "Saint Joan of Arc," convicted by the English of Heresy during the 100 years war; Requested: Holy communion.

What a boring bitch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

kfallon wrote: »
    I can't thank this enough! :D

:)

Rachel you peasant! :D

Its my last meal.... I'll live it up a little with some jus on my Lamb.

But... It's Gravy. Betcha anything all the post restaurants have bisto tucked away where no one can see them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

anyone who said pizza should be hung, drawn and quartered. ( 4 Slices)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

a four course meal, where three of the courses are dinner :D

cheesy mashed potatoes and a Dominoes meal deal

cottage pie

beans, sausage/bacon,fried and poached egg and chips

and chocolate cake with phish food ben and jerrys over it,the marshmallows in the melty choc icecream, oh yes! :D

with a bottle of JD and bottle or 2 of coke zero to make sure im nicely merry but still know where i am when being executed or whatever :pac:

fcuk im starving now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭flanders1979

Barbequed ribs. Not to be confused with ribs with bbq sauce. Alot of them.
    And a toothpick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Davidson2k9

Why would I want to eat if I'm about to be killed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Why would I want to eat if I'm about to be killed?

You're right, drinking is a lot more appropiate. I'd want to try heroin, just to see what all the fuss was about!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭wilkie2006

A big drippy cock.

Ah, you'd be stuffed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Ohhh
    A large plate of homemade chips fried in lard.

2 Eggs,,

Beans

Saugage Rasher pudding

A batch loaf and kerrygold

A tub of malteser Icecream

Now this meal should clog me with so much cholesterol and sugar I would make it to the execution chamber. The strange thing about the law, if I did have a heart attack I would have to be treated and the execution would be postponed.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Conbhar

McDonald's chips x 2
    Large lasagna
    Half pounder with bacon, cheese, onions and pink sauce
    4 pieces of KFC chicken
    Curry sauce x 2
    1 whole chocolate steam pudding
    5 cans of coke
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Hmmm...

The chicken wings from the woolshed, spicy, with blue cheese dip.
    Fillet steak, medium rare, with side salad, homemade chips, and mashed potatoes.

A whole Tesco branded Mississippi mud pie..

As many cans of full fat chilled coke as I need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭lividduck

Seafood Chowder

20 ounce ribeye streak Blue with anchovy butter
    Garlic and Scallion mash

Stickty toffee pudding and real vanilla ice cream.

To die for!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Ortolans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭billyhead

A massive tub of home made banoffee Pie with a Pot of Freshly brewed coffee and i would die a happy man:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Some of these foods being mentioned are really fattening. You know how the saying goes - "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Some of these foods being mentioned are really fattening. You know how the saying goes - "a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips".

Hardly going to care if you are being fried yourself within 24hrs?

For my last meal there would have to be some section with delicious ribs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Large KFC zinger tower meal with 3 hot wings with a strawberry milk shake:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭Doc Ruby

If it was the chair, I'd have to say something with a high naphtha content, the rope a nice nitro soufflé, see if I can't take some of the bastards with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Human flesh. Thank you.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement