Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restarts Thread

Options
  • 07-03-2012 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

If you have a disconnection against the CPU, please post in here stating the time that was left in the game, who you were playing and what the score was.

Please remember that you can only restart a game against the CPU once. Any more and you will receive a one week ban from the franchise.

CPU Team:
    Time left:
    Score:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

Noticed earlier that myself and The Eagles had 8 restarts :eek:

Stupid Madden, how could they be restarts when we didn't get into the game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Have had to restart my game against the Panthers.
    Was up by by a TD with a couple of mins left and they had the ball on my 20 :eek:
    Game just froze

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

Steelers @ Colts restarted after drop in 4th q while the game was tied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

Bills @ chiefs to be restarted was winning 6-3 with 2 mins to go .ugly game

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Raiders-Chiefs restarted, it DC'ed at 0-0 with 4:30 left in the 2nd quarter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Chargers and dolphins has to restart. 17-7 with 5 left in the 3rd

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Game vs Chiefs drops out, winning 14-6 at the half

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Falcons Saints restart because i picked the wrong play book so was never officaly started.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Cards v Seahawks desynced and sent us back to the main menu just as the game was about to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

One restart after my internet dropped. was down by seven in the first.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Odin High Speculator

SantryRed wrote: »
    If you have a disconnection against the CPU, please post in here stating the time that was left in the game, who you were playing and what the score was.

Please remember that you can only restart a game against the CPU once. Any more and you will receive a one week ban from the franchise.

CPU Team:Vikings
    Time left:just started 4th
    Score I was winning by 3:
    powers gone il have to replay tomorrow maby

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

needed to restart vs the cpu as I'd selected the wrong playbook...game hadnt started

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

Cards v Falcons, restarted due to choosing the wrong Offensive playbook by mistake.

Rams vs Seahawks was restarted after halftime when it disconnected from the server.

Playing the Browns it DCed with me up 56-21 in the 4th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Lads, there were more restarts last week than has been posted here so post them up or you will get a weeks ban. Santry and I were too lenient last season so this season we are taking no messing.

Raoul wrote: »
    Lads, there were more restarts last week than has been posted here so post them up or you will get a weeks ban. Santry and I were too lenient last season so this season we are taking no messing.

Pull the trigger Raoul, enough warnings

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

etloveslsd wrote: »
    Pull the trigger Raoul, enough warnings

I'd be inclined to agree with this.

I'd be inclined to agree with this.

I'd agree, people need to read and follow the rules. Otherwise it would be chaos ... Chaos i tell ya !!

I'd agree, people need to read and follow the rules. Otherwise it would be chaos ... Chaos i tell ya !!

Won't someone please think of the children

• Advertisement

Disconnected against the Bills today, down 23-16 in the third quarter.

Internet disconnected was3-0 up in the second qtr. should be trying again tmw. Off to work now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Screen freeze at coin toss, and restarting now

was up 7-0 in first and had ball on Patriots 6 yard line when my sisters logs into her xbox with my account to watch netflix ..... not pleased! will replay later

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭NekoChan

Seahawks Cardinals
    XBOX froze up (always fun)
    Was start of 4th quarter, 3-17

Will restart later/tomorrow

Advertisement