Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 League Post Here!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hashtag ThugLife

ps3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

ps3

Empacher looks after the PS3 league so he can let you know whats happening in relation to M13

thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MontyChips

Will there be a Madden 13 league?

MontyChips wrote: »
    Will there be a Madden 13 league?
    Yea I've been looking about that too, should maybe get a thread going to see what the interest is like?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Lads,

One of you should start a thread and can be the commissioner. PM me or Eamonn with any questions you may have :up:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

I may be interested in a PS3 online Franchise. But it seems it really hasn't had the up take that the xbox one has had...

Right, so anyone interested in gettig a ps3 league post in the thread called 'Madden 13 PS3 online league interest?' so we can see what numbers are like?!

Advertisement