Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend driving instructor in dundalk/cooley region

Options
  • 07-03-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor in the above region please?
    Someone who is easy to get on with and has a decent pass rate.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭qc3

The son, who's 18 got a chap called Danny Mc donnell.
    Booked a 12 lesson package, has only done 10 so far but he say's that he feels very comfortable with him as an instructor and has most of his book stamped. He is from Ravensdale close to the Lumpers, I think.
    When son comes home, I'll get number and post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I received lessons from Leo Gartland in Dundalk and he was excellent. Very patient man and a very good teacher. "Hold the clutch, hold the clutch, hold the clutch.......release the clutch." Can hear that gentle voice now!

That was a good while back though so I'm not sure if he's still doing lessons. His number is 087 2778777.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

MariMel wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a driving instructor in the above region please?
    Someone who is easy to get on with and has a decent pass rate.

Check this guy out;
    http://www.irishdrivingschools.ie/instructors/john-gibson-driving-school.html

I had him and he was excellent, very friendly and a great teacher.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭MariMel

Thanks a million for these so far....gotta get my ass in gear and book my theory test now.

Advertisement