Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On Illness Benefit and Pregnant

Options
  • 07-03-2012 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I was wondering If I can get any advice in here.
    I'm full time employed but on Illness benefit since January 2012. I have a problem with my back and cant sit really and my job is to sit in the office 8hrs.
    And on top of all this I'm pregnant 2 weeks. Doctor said this will make my back problem even worst.
    Is there any way that I can quit my job because of this? I know they need there somebody full time and I'm just not able to go back to work now and it looks like will take longer than I thought.
    I'm aware that I will be not entitle to any welfare, but is there a way that If I leave the job I will not lose any kind of Income? As I already have a baby to look after.

Thank you all

Comments

Advertisement