Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pump pressure for a hardi sprayer

• 07-03-2012 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Well,

Does anyone know what the correct pressure is for a hardi spayer pump. I thought you were meant to pump air into the pump to 30 pound pressure but i was told yesterday that it is actually 80 pound pressure. I have a 400 litre hardi sprayer. Any advice in this regard is appreciated. Im aware that pumping air into the pump helps the pressure output.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Muckit

Well,

Does anyone know what the correct pressure is for a hardi spayer pump. I thought you were meant to pump air into the pump to 30 pound pressure but i was told yesterday that it is actually 80 pound pressure. I have a 400 litre hardi sprayer. Any advice in this regard is appreciated. Im aware that pumping air into the pump helps the pressure output.

Your initial hunch is right as far as I'm aware. 30psi is the pressure that goes in them. I remember hardi dealer telling me before. It's definitely not 80 anyway!!!! Makes more logical sense to anyways.... (30psi in a car tyre, that kind of way)

If you really want to be on the safe side, give your Hardi dealer a quick ring. A 20sec 'peace of mind' phone call ;) If they tell you wrong, new ball please!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 128 ✭✭BalingMad

I have the same sprayer myself. Lovely sprayer, Its for sale too, up sizing.
    this link might help you, maybe, http://en.calameo.com/read/000633029b267b0cfcabe

Advertisement