Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very Important Question

• 07-03-2012 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Does anyone know of a hairdressers that opens on a Sunday or a mobile hairdresser that would come to your house on a Sunday?

My daughter is doing her communion and she wants an "up do". In all my practices I have been a disaster and I am struggling to find anyone who can give her the hair she wants on her special day!

It would be relatively early on the Sunday as the communion is on at 10.30am.

Please help!!!!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Groody

Not sure, but try Belissimo - heard that they are open on St Patricks day!!, so may open on sundays also

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrs A

Thanks Groody - tried them but they said it wasn't worth their while opening on Sundays any more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,339 ✭✭✭✭phog

Who normally does her hair, could they do it or recommend someone that might do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Mrs A

No, they won't do it on a Sunday and had no idea who would! I have contacted quite a few places and am getting no joy!!

Advertisement