Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

google keyword tool and domain name questions

Options
  • 07-03-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a few quick questions I hope someone can answer for me.

While using the keyword tool last night I found a few decent "exact" matchs.

When I looked up the domains for these, as usual, the .coms were taken either by domain companies or were parked. My question is would it be worth getting the .net version and promoting it properly.

Some of these "exact" match terms showed "global monthly searches" of around 500,000. In my eyes this is pretty good but my question is, is it really?

Thanks again

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 36 mhkdeveloper

Where you can check ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

http://trends.google.com

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

The first question here is: what are you trying to achieve?
    In most cases, there is no such thing as "the" exact match. A few minutes of lateral thinking tends to bring up at least a dozen perfectly viable alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭benbob65

The first question here is: what are you trying to achieve?
    In most cases, there is no such thing as "the" exact match. A few minutes of lateral thinking tends to bring up at least a dozen perfectly viable alternatives.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ket

Do not understand your first part of quarries.
    Secondly, Google keywords tools (I think you used this) can't not provide data like, local/global search, competition etc. exactly, these are approximate result.

• Advertisement
Advertisement