Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdressers in Limerick

• 07-03-2012 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im looking for a recommended hairdressers in Limerick as since ive moved from Dublin ,I havent been 100% happy with the colours that ive gotten in the salons i have gone to. Im not an overly fussy person :D, but would really like to be happy if im paying good money for colour. Any suggestions would be great . Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

What area are you looking for? I remember getting a colour done in bellissimo with one of the students and for 2 months after every time i washed my hair loads of dye came out and my pillow also got stained with dye a lot :mad: I use salons locally here in the county and they're excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KIKAM

I live near Adare, so anywhere that side or Limerick city would be ok. Its not a allover colour I have , its high lights, just not happy with the look and condition of my hair:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

I'm tipp side sorry :( Change the title though to hairdressers near adare and you will get some more recommendations :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 350 ✭✭amybabes

Have you tried Revas in the Woodlands Hotel?

Amazing amazing spa and they have a full hair salon attached.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

My missus only goes to Niall Colgan. Niall does the cut and some girl in there does the colur.
    She swears by them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 ming89

melo yelo on shannon street are great for colour-defo recommend them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 137 ✭✭kevinkmb36

my friend is a hairdresser for 17 years...she works in a salon and also does house calls...she has regular customers for years and does a great job..
    private message me if you were interested in talking to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I use Halo on Roches Street. Have never been unhappy with a cut/colour in there yet. Was very impressed with a consultation I had there before - I told her what I wanted, and she advised that it wouldn't be possible to achieve in just one visit, but told me how exactly it could be achieved and the number of visits it would take.
    I would also highly recommend Suzanne in the Hair Shop in Castletroy for hair colouring but that may be a bit out of the way for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 hotfire

I usually get my hair done in Peter Marks but I fancy a change, any good salons for a colour around Limerick City. I would appreciateany recommendations. I've recently began to find Peter Marks a little on the pricy side!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I use Bellissimo and have never had a bad experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 hotfire

Thanks, will try Bellissimo :)

Advertisement