Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scrapping a car?

Options
  • 07-03-2012 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭

Just wodering has anyone used Pouladuff Dismantlers? Did you find them OK to deal with?

Have a 2000 Civic that has too much wrong with it, and don't want to spend money on it. It is running though. i don't want to try and sell it for a few hundred either - don't want to attract a load of lunatics, too much hassle. Thinking Rover James or Owen might have some advice for me hopefully.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

murphym7 wrote: »
    Just wodering has anyone used Pouladuff Dismantlers? Did you find them OK to deal with?

Have a 2000 Civic that has too much wrong with it, and don't want to spend money on it. It is running though. i don't want to try and sell it for a few hundred either - don't want to attract a load of lunatics, too much hassle. Thinking Rover James or Owen might have some advice for me hopefully.

ring around 7 or 8 different dismantlers (golden pages is your friend).. I've found there can be big differences between what they will offer you and some places may not be interested in a specific make / model.

Advertisement