Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did i get on licence?

Options
  • 07-03-2012 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Got my grant letter for licence. it has the rifle number and my details and all that but how do i know what i got permission for in the likes of ammo and moderator?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You won't know until the cert comes I'm afraid.

Edit: As an aside, I thought from the thread title this was going to be a funny story, like the time IRLConor had an artillery piece on his Europass...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

like the time IRLConor had an artillery piece on his Europass...
    LOL, What happened?:D

juice1304 wrote: »

Came back with the make as Walther, serial number, then calibre: 105. No unit designation or anything. We wondered for a while what he might do with that in terms of acquiring a 105mm howitzer.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭RICHIE.39

Sorry 'it wasn't me' just another simple query no funny story! If anything strange does come back on the licence I'll be sure to post it here though ;-)

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

juice1304 wrote: »

195575.jpg

I've no idea what a Walther 149 is either.

The Gardai were very apologetic and fixed it pronto. :)

• Advertisement

Still cracks me up. :)

Paid for the licence on Wednesday evenin at five and just got home to it sitting in the porch. Delighted. over to collect the rifle asap. Has the lovely 'S' and an allowance for 500 rounds. Pretty pleased with that. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Alan 1990

RICHIE.39 wrote: »
    Paid for the licence on Wednesday evenin at five and just got home to it sitting in the porch. Delighted. over to collect the rifle asap. Has the lovely 'S' and an allowance for 500 rounds. Pretty pleased with that. :-)

I love that feeling lad. Best of luck with it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Nice one. Best of luck with it.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Good luck to ya lad, happy hunting.
    LR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

IRLConor wrote: »
    attachment.php?attachmentid=195575&stc=1&d=1331163559

I've no idea what a Walther 149 is either.

The Gardai were very apologetic and fixed it pronto. :)

Feckin priceless! LMFAO:D

Cheers lads.

Advertisement