Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classrooms to rent

Options
  • 07-03-2012 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking to find a private school with two or more classrooms that's available to rent for a month anywhere in Dublin for July or August this year. It needs to be available from 1pm to 6pm, Monday to Thursday with tables and chairs etc. for about 6 to 10 pupils per room. It's required for a summer camp of kids coming from Korea to study English, I have teachers ready but need to find classrooms.

If you can point me in the right direction or have any places in mind please let me know.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

My Alma Mater; CBC Monkstown does rent rooms out during the Summer to a language school. They usually have plenty spare on other floors, so it could be worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭face1990

I believe DCU rents out a lot of rooms over the summer

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll inquire with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

other than tables/chairs what requirements are there? whiteboards etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Morpork

Bambi wrote: »
    other than tables/chairs what requirements are there? whiteboards etc?

Tables, chairs and a white/blackboard is all we need. Anything else we can supply ourselves.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is there a particular reason it has to be a private school?
    Would you be looking to use other school facilities apart from classrooms/toilets?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭weldon

Marino Institute of Education rents out classrooms all the time. They've classrooms of all different shapes and sizes so I reckon they would be your best bet.

Their website is here:
    http://www.mie.ie/
    or you could call them on 018057700.

Advertisement