Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement for Sony Ericsson k800i?

Options
  • 07-03-2012 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

My trusty old Sony ericsson k800i has finally succumbed to age, only appearance wise, still working great! My other half won’t let me take it out in public anymore tho.;) I am looking for a replacement for the best phone I ever had with similar qualities, long battery life, good camera and fairly tough. If I could buy a new k800 I would. I don’t use the phone for internet, just calls and texts and the odd picture/video. I’ve been looking at Nokia c2-01, c3-01 and c5. Any other ideas from anyone or anyone with experience of the Nokias? I don’t want a touch screen or any fancy gadgets. I’m really going to miss my k800. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

If it's still in working order could you get a new housing fitted to it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭ChopShop

I know a few people with the C2-01, and for basic usage, they all seem happy enough with it.

Replacement K800 housing probably won't cost you much, and you've got little to loose, i guess. Those things just seem to go on and on and on though.... still see the odd person with one.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭patsyrockem

Where would I be able to get new housing? Thanks for your replies!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Where would I be able to get new housing? Thanks for your replies!

eBay would be your best bet.

Know what you're going through - herself's on her 3rd Nokia N82.
    You just can't get a decent camera on a candybar form factor anymore :(

Advertisement