Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice pubs close to O'Connell St

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WoundedRhino

Gin Palace on Abbey Street. Lovely wee bar. Especially great if you're a gin drinker!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Gin Palace on Abbey Street. Lovely wee bar. Especially great if you're a gin drinker!

+1

Nice spot with a very good after-work atmosphere..didnt have grub but it smelled and looked great.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

There's a new gastro pub on Parnell Street - haven't tried it yet myself, but supposed to be good.
    Is that the new Parnell Mooney? Suppose to have rooftop beer garden too
    Haven't been in it. Anything is an improvement on the old one though

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Degsy wrote: »
    Nice guinness but noisy and full of tossers.

You want top notch guinness in a non tosser venue the windjammer is a few minutes away. A bit of a "regular" atmosphere but clean and well looked after.

Bambi wrote: »
    You want top notch guinness in a non tosser venue the windjammer is a few minutes away. A bit of a "regular" atmosphere but clean and well looked after.

Too far out of my range and i aint a big guinnes drinker anyway.

Get a very nice pint of lager(always cold,clean taste) in the Gypsy Rose on the quays beside the old Virgin Megastore..and sensibly priced at 4 quid a pop.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

+1

Nice spot with a very good after-work atmosphere..didnt have grub but it smelled and looked great.

haven't been in a while but are the Gin palace adn Grand Cetr part of the same group? used to have the exact same menus. Good for pub grub

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Simon Adebisi

Nice guinness but noisy and full of tossers.

Only ever been in there during the day so no tossers. I think ill keep it that way too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Too far out of my range and i aint a big guinnes drinker anyway.

Get a very nice pint of lager(always cold,clean taste) in the Gypsy Rose on the quays beside the old Virgin Megastore..and sensibly priced at 4 quid a pop.

Not to mention Emer and Rachel behind the bar :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Des wrote: »
    Gin Palace on Liffey Street.

Black Sheep on Capel Street.

+1 for both of those, lovely bars

Not to mention Emer and Rachel behind the bar :)

Sorry..i only have eyes for Bonnie :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

BRANNIGANS is a great spot nice and quite on Cathederal st near Burger King.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sorry..i only have eyes for Bonnie :p

Bonnie is a ride alright.. And all joking aside, The Gypsy must have the best looking bar girls in the country /fap :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Antho1966

Hi ho Silver

Out with the horse and caravan, on my way to this pub.

Is there space to leave them outside when I get there??

Advertisement