Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA: Vice City Nights (PS Vita)

• 07-03-2012 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,015 ✭✭✭✭

Source: http://ie.vita.ign.com/articles/122/1220198p1.html
    Online retailer Play.com has inadvertently announced four upcoming games for the PlayStation Vita. Monster Hunter 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Final Fantasy Type-O and Tales of Innocence were all listed as available for pre-order by the website.

Probably just speculation at this point as it's not confirmed, but whaddya think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Mensch Maschine

Play.com apparently had a game up on their site which got quickly taken down and it was titled Vice City Nights for the PS Vita.

It also looks like Rockstar are going launch a new site. :D

http://rockstarnorth.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

If true... GET IN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

I couldn't believe it when I saw it, hopefully it's true!!

Also I hope it's ported to the Xbox and that Sony doesn't get full exclusivity with the game like Liberty and Vice City Stories!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 sports_

Wheres cheapest to get the ps vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

sports_ wrote: »
    Wheres cheapest to get the ps vita.

No where, I havent been able to afford food since i bought mine.
    Well worth it though! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

A statement issued to Eurogamer this morning read: "Play.com would like to clarify details of yesterday's alleged leak of four new Vita titles. Unfortunately, the screenshots with references to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Tales Of Innocence R and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, posted on a games forum were not genuine Play.com pages and were fabricated.

Why would they go back to vice city unless it was going to be remade in HD?
    Because if it wasnt it would surely just be VC stories?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Why would they go back to vice city unless it was going to be remade in HD?
    Because if it wasnt it would surely just be VC stories?

It would most certainly have been set in the GTA IV era if this game was real! This current generation of consoles is ending soon and people were/are disappointed that Vice City didn't get made in the GTA IV era!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

It would most certainly have been set in the GTA IV era if this game was real! This current generation of consoles is ending soon and people were/are disappointed that Vice City didn't get made in the GTA IV era!
    I'd be more than happy if they are saving it for the next gen consoles. Looking back on it and comparing to San Andreas, it's tiny (I recently got to 94% in only 20 hours, mostly finding cars for export is all thats left). Keeping it for next gen will allow them to go ginormous with the city that really made them huge.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'd be more than happy if they are saving it for the next gen consoles. Looking back on it and comparing to San Andreas, it's tiny (I recently got to 94% in only 20 hours, mostly finding cars for export is all thats left). Keeping it for next gen will allow them to go ginormous with the city that really made them huge.

Yeah it would be awesome if they expanded Vice City Metropolitan Area and added the Everglades!

Advertisement