Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRoject 60

Options
  • 07-03-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Probably going to level a character for the lolz.

Essentially in short, level a character to 60 as if it was Vanilla, and then do raids.

Its Horde on Magtheridon EU with players from Envy,Method etc.

Over 800 people signed up and it looks a bit of a laugh

http://www.manaflask.com/en/article/1630/project-60-go-oldschool-with-us

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

if i really wanted to experience vanilla wow in all it's glory i'd go for a private server that had it as it was originally.

specs and talents have changed so much that it's just a bastard attempt really, but i'm sure it would be fun for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

This looks quite interesting......

Can you still do 40man raids? All there is MC, BWL, AQ right?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Nah obviously there is some stuff you can't do, you can still do 40 man raids etc but they are attuning group sizes to try keep it difficult

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

Just signed up, this is gonna be awesome.. just like the old days... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I'm always tempted by these plans, but can never really get into them.

The few times I've joined them, the active amount of members drops drastically after only a few weeks as people realise that the content is never as fun as we remember it being.

With that said, I've been thinking about making a 60 Warrior, so I may sign up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

This has "Fizzle" written all over it

Signed up and waiting for an inv.. Doing recruit a friend too cause vanilla wow is real cheap now. Wanna get as many chars to 60 b4 it runs out!

So has anyone leveled a character yet? Having fun with BRS runs, AQ40 on this Sat and Sun..?

Im actually having more fun with a L60 then i was whilst raiding with 85's..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dustaz wrote: »
    This has "Fizzle" written all over it

Levelled my character to like 5 before I realised I was being an arsehole and logged back to Outland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Asc

Amen, brother.

• Advertisement

/sigh

Advertisement