Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does the O2 check you for alcohol?

• 07-03-2012 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hey i'm going to the drake concert in a couple weeks and i was just wondering what the situation was with alcohol in the o2? If i walk in with a can in my hand will they take it off me?
    If the answer to that question is yes, what about if i had a bottle of (what seems like) coke in my hand, would they take that off me?
    and if the answer to THAT question is yes, do they frisk you before going in? im thinking of putting a naggin of vodka down my pants or something haha but i dont want them to find it and then kick me out of the arena.. any advice from any frequent concert goers? it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Why don't you just drink before you go in? No point risking being fúcked out and wasting your money on a ticket for nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

IslandKid wrote: »
    Hey i'm going to the drake concert in a couple weeks and i was just wondering what the situation was with alcohol in the o2? If i walk in with a can in my hand will they take it off me?
    If the answer to that question is yes, what about if i had a bottle of (what seems like) coke in my hand, would they take that off me?
    and if the answer to THAT question is yes, do they frisk you before going in? im thinking of putting a naggin of vodka down my pants or something haha but i dont want them to find it and then kick me out of the arena.. any advice from any frequent concert goers? it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Yes they will take it off you. Reason being so that you have to pay their extortionate prices for drinks inside the arena.

You most likely will get frisked. If you manage to smuggle some in, if they see you swigging from any bottles etc they dont sell, they will take it of you. And depending how c*ntish they're feeling (which in my experience most of em are c*unts) they will probably remove you.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Closed, not a thread about hip hop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement