Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Framemaker

Options
  • 07-03-2012 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭

For those of you who are customers there, after 18 years on Cross Street, the Framemaker is moving to a new premises on Dominic Street where Hynes TV used to be beside Galway Taxis and The Galway Arms.

I wish them the very best for the future. They've always been very nice to deal with, and have always done excellent quality work.

195522.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Cheers Fey, I've had quite a few frames made in there and they've always been great to deal with. Pity they're moving, the colourful "local business" look really enhances that part of town, hopefully it won't be taken over by a generic pizza/convenience/bookies shop place...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Yep good luck to them in their new shop. I have recently had a couple of frames made in there also, very helpful and very reasonable too.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The new shop's looking well. I've been into him a couple of times and the work he's done was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Fey! wrote: »
    For those of you who are customers there, after 18 years on Cross Street, the Framemaker is moving to a new premises on Dominic Street where Hynes TV used to be beside Galway Taxis and The Galway Arms.

I wish them the very best for the future. They've always been very nice to deal with, and have always done excellent quality work.

195522.jpg

the guy is nice to deal with . the woman is a bit snooty.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Ludikrus

I got a few photographs framed there some years ago. Hadn't a clue what I wanted or what was involved. They ran me through the options. The cost was very reasonable. The photos were of the old Lansdowne road before they tore it down. Your man was a bit of a sports fan as well. I asked him if I had to pay a deposit. He said 'Nah, if you don't come back for these I'm going to hang them in my house' (whilst still examing the prints). He did a great job, thanks and best of luck!

• Advertisement
Advertisement