Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free beauty stuff in lots of magazines atm!

• 07-03-2012 5:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 160 ✭✭

I bought Glamour yesterday & got Percy & Reed hair masque with it - I don't know where this is sold in Ireland but on ASOS its 28 Euros plus postage for 175mls and I got the magazine and 100mls of it for 2.99! Haven't tried it yet cause you've to put it on for 10 mins & wrap a towel around your head - will do it at the wkend.
    But looking at the magazine rack in Easons another mag had a free Neals Yard moisturiser and another had a choice of Clinique moisturiser, face scrub, high impact mascara or lipgloss! A nice treat if you're broke ;) BTW I could choose between a shampoo, conditioner and texturiser thingy from Percy & Reed but chose the masque cause my ends are dry - has anyone used this brand before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Missy Moo Moo

Was actually gonna post about this! I got the Percy and reed masque too, have never used it before but according to reviews online, the brand seems to be good.

Would love to see some feedback from someone who has used it, as my hair can be temperamental when it comes to new products!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

ooh payday...why must you be so far away, sorry to hog your thread but do you remember the mag with the clinque stuff?

booboo88 wrote: »
    ooh payday...why must you be so far away, sorry to hog your thread but do you remember the mag with the clinque stuff?

Cosmo has the free Clinique stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

Cosmo has the free Clinique stuff :)

thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Picked up magazines the other day - free hair mask, Clinique moisturiser and neals yard cream - nice haul :)

• Advertisement

I used the Percy and Reed hair masque today- it's pretty good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

This annoys me. I used to buy Glamour and Cosmo every month at home. Now that I've moved to the States it's hard to track down.
    I've found a place that sells them. So i continued to buy them at a much higher price which is understandable.
    But they don't have the freebies included. Sometimes it's something I'd love and it's frustrating.
    I tried contacting Glamour about it months ago but never got a reply so now I've decided to stop buying their stuff.

Surely everyone should get the full package?

Rant over - enjoy the stuff girls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭alainnbeauty

has comso gone up in price the last time i got it i only paid 3 something for it seen it today and it 5.18 or is it just the little shop i was in?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭SONIC2008

I'm not big into mags, but I spotted cosmo the other day and yeah it was over €5. Sure of course you can get "FREE" items when the mag costs that much!

Advertisement