Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

You Tube Videos: Quality Paranormal Content

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

MeadhbhL3 wrote: »
    A door closing on its own where there was no breeze present...a very heavy door at that

Meadhbh, there seems to be a rise in the floor against which the door is closing, (ie: making gravitational pull less likely) is that correct, or just angle of the camera?

Also this appear to be a dead end/closed corridor (?), reducing draughts as cause of the door closing? is that also correct?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭MeadhbhL3

Meadhbh, there seems to be a rise in the floor against which the door is closing, (ie: making gravitational pull less likely) is that correct, or just angle of the camera?

Also this appear to be a dead end/closed corridor (?), reducing draughts as cause of the door closing? is that also correct?

Thanks

Hey, No its not the camera angle, the floor slopes upwards onto platforms. When you come in past where we were standing there are stairs going down into the old old station which is underground so there were no draughts coming from there at all

• Registered Users Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭Micky 32

Some of the rooms at the rear of my house, the doors do the exact same but the opposite. If they are not fully closed and go back to them in a few mins they are wide open. I know it's not a ghost, The house over the years is not totally level anymore and probably falls a bit to the rear hence why the doors open. I presume IGH put a level on the floor around the door area?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

A door closing on its own where there was no breeze present...a very heavy door at that

Why did you investigate this door to begin with? Had you already heard about this door shutting by itself?

Hey, No its not the camera angle, the floor slopes upwards onto platforms. When you come in past where we were standing there are stairs going down into the old old station which is underground so there were no draughts coming from there at all

It's not the slope of the floor that's important, it's whether the frame of the door is plumb. I'm guessing that this wasn't checked.
    Is that Tim Kelly in the vid ?;)

• Advertisement

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    Why did you investigate this door to begin with? Had you already heard about this door shutting by itself?

When we were shown around by the night staff of the station, they said that they don't like going in through that door because they believed there was a poltergeist in that area. Shadows moving, things banging etc, so we said we would hang out there for a while and see what happened. We used the door just out of curiosity, asking for them to move something and it happened.

Fuzzy Clam wrote: »
    It's not the slope of the floor that's important, it's whether the frame of the door is plumb. I'm guessing that this wasn't checked.
    Is that Tim Kelly in the vid ?;)

Yup thats our team leader Tim Kelly

they said that they don't like going in through that door because they believed there was a poltergeist in that area. Shadows moving, things banging etc, so we said we would hang out there for a while and see what happened. We used the door just out of curiosity, asking for them to move something and it happened.
    I assume then that the staff didn't ask the "poltergeist" to move anything. What i'm getting at is that i believe that it may be coincidence. We don't actually know from that vid just how many times you asked the poltergeist to shut the door.
    I would be more convinced if the poltergeist was able to open the door as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Wolfjnr3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

Interesting footage alright... I wonder what would have happened if you told the poltergeist to leave the door open... or just not said anything at all... or told him to move some of the rubbish in the background. Thanks for sharing though. Hair tingling :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement