Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will my ME3 Collectors Edition be here by Friday?

Options
  • 07-03-2012 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Okay, so I ordered Mass Effect 3 off Gamestop.ie today at about 16:30, d'you think it'll be here by Friday? I chose express delivery.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Why don't you ask gamestop? Doubt anyone else will be able to tell you for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭m0ynihan

Because I ordered it off their website and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out then, I just want to know what people's experience with gamestop.ie's express delivery's been like :P

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Vadakin

Depending what time you ordered, there's a small chance you could actually get it tomorrow. Pre-orders have begun shipping today and express delivery usually means next day. But as I said, it's a small chance. Gamestop will no doubt be fulfilling older orders first. Having said that, I pre-ordered Arkham City a week before release and I got it the day before release day so you never know.

Unless they're severely backlogged, which admittedly is more of a possibility due to the people who ordered in the last week because of the GAME fiasco, there's no reason you shouldn't have it by Friday.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

m0ynihan wrote: »
    Okay, so I ordered Mass Effect 3 off Gamestop.ie today at about 16:30, d'you think it'll be here by Friday? I chose express delivery.

did you get it for pc?I was looking for the pc version,collectors or standard on there site but they didn't have it,sold out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

iMuse wrote: »
    Why don't you ask gamestop? Doubt anyone else will be able to tell you for sure.

I doubt Gamestop could tell you for sure either :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

If you get a dispatch notification before 5pm tomorrow then generally you should receive it next day with express delivery.
    It'll be delivered by Nightline (In most cases I think) so you'll need to be available to sign for it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm closing this. Final piece of advice, have patience.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement