Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread locking

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Oops, my bad. Left a note there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

booboo88 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me why this thread was locked?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=2056570672

Would you not PM the moderator who locked it and ask?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

MugMugs wrote: »
    Would you not PM the moderator who locked it and ask?

Cause originally there was no note to say who locked it, although no prizes for guessing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Consider sending a pm to the mod(s) of the forum so. I'm sure they'd accommodate you with a response when they get the chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

MugMugs wrote: »
    Consider sending a pm to the mod(s) of the forum so. I'm sure they'd accommodate you with a response when they get the chance.

Is that not the purpose of the forum?
    feedback forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yes it is for feedback... but you're not offering feedback, you're asking for a reason behind a mod decision on a thread you started. Granted there was no mod note initially, that has now been corrected, but you're first step should still be to actually ask one of the mods of the forum, its most likely one of them.

locking this thread, OPs question "why was this locked" has been answered any further clarification can be provided by the moderator.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement