Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag Science or Chemistry?

• 07-03-2012 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Need to do a honours Science siubject as need it for entry requirements.

I understand there is a project for Ag Science. Is there a project for chemistry? It's been a while since I did the leaving so not sure!

Anyone have any preferences over either or rec a teacher to hand in project to of needed as will be doing it externally?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Need to do a honours Science siubject as need it for entry requirements.

I understand there is a project for Ag Science. Is there a project for chemistry? It's been a while since I did the leaving so not sure!

Anyone have any preferences over either or rec a teacher to hand in project to of needed as will be doing it externally?

Thanks

There is no project for chemistry. Nobody can recommend a teacher to you as they don't know where you are located.

Aside from that, it would be a bit cheeky to assume that a teacher would feel obliged to take on a random stranger as they were recommended on a forum.

Also you don't just hand in the project, you are expected to have done the work over a period of time with this teacher, the teacher grades your project so they have to know what your standard is. I suggest if you are thinking of ag science that you read the ag science thread in this forum for more detailed information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Anyusername

No probs thanks. Sorry if my my post was not clear . It was not my intention to assume anything. I will have to think about it . Maybe chem might be best option.

Thanks again

Advertisement