Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Ireland App

• 07-03-2012 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Have had a quick look to see if anything has been posted on this before, couldn't find anything

Whats the story with the App ?? rarely works. No joy with it over last 2 weeks trying to input meter readings...
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled it an' all that jazz...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi fuerte1976,

There have been issues with the Meter Reading App in the last fortnight; apologies for the inconvenience caused. We're currently having this looked at and will let you know when it has been fixed.

In the meantime, you can enter meter readings online here.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 distantdrum

Any news yet on the app not like the ESB let it go this long

mad.gifmad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Any news yet on the app not like the ESB let it go this long

mad.gifmad.gif

I actually tried to input a reading just 3 hours ago- still not working ...

Hi guys,

Very sorry for this delay. I've been in constant contact with the app development team, and this morning they have informed me that the updated version is being tested and should be live within 2-3 weeks at the latest.

I realise that this is far from ideal, and apologise for this. I hope in the meantime that our online meter reading submission form will be of use. Or you can always PM me directly if you need to adjust/submit a reading.

Thanks,

David.

This app has been downloaded 100.000 times ESB very slow to respond to new tec stuff foR AN ELECTRIC COMPANY they are in the dark ages:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Does this App work yet

Unfortunately not just yet distantdrum.

We have submitted the fixed version of the app to the App Store and Android Market. It should be released this week once the update has been approved.

Once again our apologies for this inconvenience.

Regards,

David.

Hi guys,

Just letting you know that the updated version of the Meter Reading App is now available in the Android Market and the App Store. The issue with submitting readings has now been fixed.

If you have any questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

Hey ESB is the app working yet im a Gizmo Freak

Hey ESB is the app working yet im a Gizmo Freak

Hi distantdrum,

It's been fixed since the 20/04 (as per above post).

If you have any other questions I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

David.

• Advertisement

Hey David its so good now the details are on my iphone 5 times can i delete or do i have to downloadthe app and start again

Hi distantdrum,

You don't need to re-install it to delete the property details. When you're at the below screen, click "Property Details" and then press and hold on the property you want to delete. A pop-up will display allowing you to do this.

android-screen.jpg

If you have any more questions just give me a shout.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement