Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom order by accident

Options
  • 07-03-2012 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

I was messing around on the eircom website yesterday,i filled out the order information and was just checking to see how much the final price would be for the broadband.I am thinking of getting maybe in the summer but before i knew a message came up saying my order had gone through is there anyway to cancel this,also how would they charge me without any banking details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

I think your best bet would be to contact Eircom directly, or post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Moved to eircom forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

BohsJohnny wrote: »
    I was messing around on the eircom website yesterday,i filled out the order information and was just checking to see how much the final price would be for the broadband.I am thinking of getting maybe in the summer but before i knew a message came up saying my order had gone through is there anyway to cancel this,also how would they charge me without any banking details.

Thanks for your post BohsJohnny,

You will not be able to complete any new order with eircom without committing to a 12 month contract. You would also have the option of a cool off period in which to decide on this new order. On top of this, as you say, you will have to have given your bank payment details to process any order.

Just give eircom Customer Care a call if you're worried on 1901 freefone. They will advise you on the status of your processed online order.

If you want to sign up for eircom broadband online there should be no problem whatsoever in the future. If you need any assistance when you're doing this, give Sales a call and they will assist you.

Broadband Sales - 1800 503303 freefone

Kind regard,
    Ant

Advertisement