Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the devil inside

• 07-03-2012 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭

Is there anyway you can get rid of the ads at that bottom? the nun is freaking me out:o

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

booboo88 wrote: »
    Is there anyway you can get rid of the ads at that bottom? the nun is freaking me out:o

Ba hahahahahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

adblock, or if you're using internet explorer, download a proper internet browser.

its mean to be complete sh1t btw, it doesnt even have a proper ending you have to go to a website to find out how it ends, audiences are going nuts in America because of it demanding refunds.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

i use the evil skin and dont get a whole lot of ads. i dont know if that would even affect that but sure give it a try. or get an ad-blocker.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

If you run Firefox you can install an Ad Blocker Add On.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

Removes nearly all advertising from web pages, looks odd at first with all the blank banners but speeds things up no end as your not waiting on flash gifs to load.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

krudler wrote: »
    adblock, or if you're using internet explorer, download a proper internet browser.

its mean to be complete sh1t btw, it doesnt even have a proper ending you have to go to a website to find out how it ends, audiences are going nuts in America because of it demanding refunds.
    I dont usually have an ad blocker cause I use safari, and dont get them, but does it block the creepy lil nun?

p.s not a hope I'll be going see it either way, after the ring....not a chance
    FatherLen wrote: »
    i use the evil skin and dont get a whole lot of ads. i dont know if that would even affect that but sure give it a try. or get an ad-blocker.
    its just the one ad:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

krudler wrote: »

It got a score of 18 on Metacritic.

I use adblock with firefox.........who the hell uses Internet Explorer these days?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

What are you talking about, there's no nun :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Silverfish wrote: »

Nun for me.;)

I'm not mad. it bloody well was there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Once seen, the nun cannot be unseen . . . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Subscribe :)

I saw that ad on a poster today, yer one is awful looking, could do with a decent sleep and some eye drops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

2lo0xzp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Silverfish wrote: »

I saw her earlier.
    Brought me right back to my school days!
    Sister Incarnata. One scary nun. :(

FatherLen wrote: »
    justryan wrote: »
    2lo0xzp.png
    I should have known better :(
    But I hate the two of ye:(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Subscribe :)

I saw that ad on a poster today, yer one is awful looking, could do with a decent sleep and some eye drops.
    Beruthiel wrote: »
    I saw her earlier.
    Brought me right back to my school days!
    Sister Incarnata. One scary nun. :(

Oh, way to play along, you guys :(

Evening's entertainment ruined!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

AdBlocker using Chrome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

why cant anyone make good horror movies in hollywood anymore? asia and europe are knocking some fantastic ones out and its just the same old sh1t all the time from the States, Saw9, a remake of a remake of a good foreign movie, blah. last decent mainstream horror movie I liked was The Descent, and there hasnt been a good exorcism movie in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You have some suggestions but remember boards is free for you because of ads revenue.

This is a site question but no need for move to Feedback I suppose.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement