Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Nokia 5070

Options
  • 07-03-2012 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm having a problem powering on the phone. The power button is on the top of the phone and when I try to press it it does not power on. The battery is fully charged. I've pressed it several times. I recently changed phones and I didn't save the contacts onto my sim card and I want to forward important messages on it. Anyone got any idea what I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Is their any light from the LCD?
    Does the phone vibrate when you press the power button?
    What happens when you plug in the charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Yeah battery symbol comes up when charger put in and it shows it charging. No vibration when power button pressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Not the LCD or battery so, seems like a hardware issue. I can't remember exactly what power button was used in the 5070 but similar modals have had problems. Might need to change it to a new one.

Advertisement