Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing in the Grange area...

Options
  • 07-03-2012 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭

Hi guys my friends dog went missing today around 12pm in Grange, his name is Sami and if you've seen him anywhere in the cork city/douglas/grange area could you please pm me or post here and let me know, he is a much loved family pet! :(

195566.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Hi!
    You should post it over in the animals and pets forum too.

Have you posted it on the Facebook pages; Munster lost and found/Cork Dog Action Welfare/Cork Animal Rescue etc? They're really helpful for spreading the word.

I'm based in Douglas, will keep my eyes peeled :). Hope he turns up soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Léan wrote: »
    Hi!
    You should post it over in the animals and pets forum too.

Have you posted it on the Facebook pages; Munster lost and found/Cork Dog Action Welfare/Cork Animal Rescue etc? They're really helpful for spreading the word.

I'm based in Douglas, will keep my eyes peeled :). Hope he turns up soon.

Thank you! :)

I posted here as I figured more people in the area would see it which would increase the chance of finding him!

I will let his owners know of those sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Im in the Grange area myself. Ill keep a look out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Posted here. Almost 10000 members so hopefully one of them can be of help.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Not-being-from-Cork-is-clearly-a-disability/119260174763760

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Thanks everybody,

he's been found a woman in park gate found him. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement